Wednesday, August 21, 2013

FANTASTIC Smoothie

Ok so it's not really a new post but I came across a smoothie recipe I just had to try this morning and it was FANTASTIC so I thought I'd share.  I'm really really picky about my smoothies (kind of like my protein powder items).

Pomegranate Blueberry Smoothie

1.5 Cups Fresh Blueberries
1 Cup 100% Pomegranate Juice
6 oz Dannon Vanilla Low Fat Yogurt
1.5 Cups Ice

Put all ingredients in the blender and mix to the consitency that you like.  I like mine VERY smooth.  Makes about 32 oz of smoothie.

Nutritional Information:
420 Calories     3.5g Fat     93g Carbohydrates     6g Fiber     8.5g Protein     12 Weight Watcher Points

Alas I completely forgot to take a picture before it was all gone!! Sorry!! Ok Guilty I only drank half and gave the kids the other half!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment